SAGE 2010 part 2

Hello, guys.

So... if you came here through SAGE's website, there are some useful links you might be looking at.

THIS YEAR'S DEMO(s):

OLD DEMOS:

DEMO 1 is official, but feel free to play any other Beta you like.
Also, I promised and I'll talk about the project "The World Records" for Sonic Phoenix.

This game is lasting forever to be made. So, I decided to delete its story and transform this into an online leaderboard game, making it free to feature any levels I'd like to develop.

AND THE BEST PART IS... YOU CAN SUGGEST THE LEVEL YOU'D LIKE TO PLAY HERE!

I will release a first version of this "new" game nearly the end of this year, but don't worry if the levels you love aren't there. I'll be making some Game Packs so you could update Sonic Phoenix by yourself, as well as downloading the original version or the version with all the levels.
As I always say, Keep one eye here.

0 comentários: